Cranberry ParfaitsFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce (16 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup cranberry juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest shopping list
- 1 package raspberry gelatin (.3 ounces) shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk, chilled (12 ounces) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- Whole cranberries for garnish, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a sauce pan, bring cranberry sauce, cranberry juice and orange peel to a boil; cook and stir until cranberry sauce is melted.
- Stir in gelatin until dissloved.
- Refrigerare until mixture is the consistency of egg whites, stirring occasionally.
- Place a mixing bowl with beaters in the freezer.
- Chill until very cold.
- Add milk and vanilla to bowl; beat until soft peaks form.
- Fold in gelatin mixture.
- Spoon into parfait glasses.
- Chill 1 to 2 hours or until set.
- Garnish if desired.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
I, like you, love parfaits and this one sounds really good. Thanks for sharing. This is marked to make this wee. Keep up the great posts, I have so many of your recipes marked to try. Great one here.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Great, thanks.....organicmama in loved it
Five Forks! Thanks for sharing...
=)pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!