Gluten Free Tropical Angels CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- ½ cup potato starch shopping list
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- ¾ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 2/3 cup egg whites, room temperature shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ½ tsp. cream of tartar shopping list
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- ½ tbsp. coconut extract shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift together, potato starch, cornstarch and granulated sugar. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg whites, salt, cream of tartar and extracts.
- Beat on high speed with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Do not over beat.
- Reduce the speed to medium-high and sprinkle in the remaining cup of sugar. Beat 2 minutes.
- Turn mixer to lowest speed and sprinkle in the sifted starch-sugar mixture, beating about 1 minute more.
- Carefully pour out the mixture into an un-greased 10” tube pan.
- Bake 35 minutes. Invert pan and let cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
YOur killin' me today!recipediva in Philly loved it
Health Food Junkies422 members
Sweet Tooth445 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods764 members
Gluten Free No Wheat237 members
Piece Of Cake373 members
Eat Light Healthy453 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members