Cornbread DressingFrom sallyjo 7 years ago
- 8 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 cups onion, chopped shopping list
- 5 cups cornbread shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons Flat-leaf parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt, Kosher if available shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a large sautéed pan. Add the onion and cook for 5 or 6 minutes over low to medium heat, until translucent. In a large bowl, break cornbread up; add the onion and butter mixture, celery, chicken stock, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well. Place in a baking dish (or stuff turkey with mixture) and bake until done.
The Cooksallyjo Decatur, AL
The Rating5 people
Southern dressing. Good stuff.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Thanks for changing the recipe as such, my remarks have been edited. If you'll add a little sage, poultry seasoning, cream of chicken (or mushroom or celery) soup to the ingredients listed in your recipe you'll end up with a wonderfully blended and t...morewilmaflint in Memphis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!