Chicken with Angel Hair PastaFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 package dry Italian salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 can golden mushroom soup shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese with chives shopping list
- 1 pound angel hair pasta shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in the
- package of dressing mix. Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup. Mix in cream cheese, and stir until smooth. Heat through, but do not boil. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over.
- 3. Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven. Twenty minutes before
- the chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a
- rolling boil. Cook pasta until al dente, about 5 minutes. Drain. Serve
- chicken and sauce over pasta.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!