Roasted Garlic Onion PotatoesFrom momofonesofar 8 years ago
How to make it
- Begin by preparing the potatoes. Peel them first and then cut them into bite-sized chunks. Arrange the potatoes in a well oiled 8-inch square pan. Scatter the chopped onion and minced garlic over top of the potatoes. Sprinkle the it all with the olive oil. Measure the salt and sprinkle it over the potatoes along with a few good dashes of pepper. Cover the dish with aluminum foil. Bake at 400° for about an hour. Remove the foil and continue baking for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are browned and tender. Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- mrsbruce71407 Thibodaux, LA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- bellsd Kalamazoo, MI
- hannah714 Indianapolis, IN
- mejnoona Everett, MA
- mkm114 Springdale, AR
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- modmom50 Lawrence, KS
- singasongof6pans Longview, TX
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!