Coconut Curried ShrimpFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 11/2c. white rice shopping list
- 3T. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined lg. shrimp shopping list
- 1T green curry paste shopping list
- 1 8oz. pkg. cremini mushrooms shopping list
- 1 onion sliced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper,chopped shopping list
- 1 13.5 oz. can unsweetened coconut milk shopping list
- 1T. fish sauce shopping list
- c. frozen baby peas,thawed shopping list
How to make it
- In small heavy saucepan,bring rice and 11/2c water to boil. Cover,lower heat and simmer 18 mins.. Fluff rice with fork;cover to keep warm
- Meanwhile heat wok or lg. skillet over med-high heat. Add 1 T. oil then shrimp and curry paste and stir fry till shrimp just cooked thru,2 mins. Transfer with slotted spoon to lg. bowl. Add remaing 2 T. oi and mushrooms and stir fry 2 mins. Add onion and bell pepper and cook 3 mins. Add vegetables to shrimp.
- Add coconut milk and fish sauce to wok and reduce by half,about 5 mins. Return shrimp and vegetables to wok,add the peas and heat thru. Serve the curried shrimp with the rice.
- Note: Curry paste should be in the Asiain or International section of grocery storel