One Pan Chicken DinnerFrom pleclare 9 years ago
- 1 31/2-4 lb. chicken,quartered,rinsed and patted dry. shopping list
- 21/2T extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 5 yellow fleshed potatoes , such as yukon gold,each cut into 4 wedges. shopping list
- 4 thin carrots,peeled and cut into 2" lengths shopping list
- 4 thin parsnips,peeled and cut into 2" lengths shopping list
- 10 thyme sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Position rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 425. Place chicken in lg. roasting pan,rub with1/2T olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile,in lg bowl,toss potatoes,carrot and parsnips with remainin 2 T oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place vegetables around the chicken and scatter 8 thyme sprigs on top. Roast until vegetables are tender and chicken juices run clear when leg is pricked,about 40 mins. Pick the leaves from remaining 2 sprigs of thyme and scatter on top.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
wow my veggies and chicken roasted thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love the parsnips and a one pot dinner is wonderful....thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it