Home Made Egg NoodlesFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
How to make it
- If you want old fashioned egg noodles just use the frist three ingredients.
- My daughter is a smoker and needed her flavors intensified for max enjoyment.
- Have a rolling area ready, and a drying area. The drying area shound have several tea towels laid down to lay the fresh noodles on to dry.
- Mix everything together, you may add a little milk or water, half an egg shell fullish, if the dough is too stiff.
- The dough should form a ball and pull away from the sides of the ball.
- When the dough is ready, take it to the rolling area.
- Roll out fairly thin, or a little fatter if you like a fatish noodle, I do.
- When it is to the thickness you desire, remember the get a little fatter in the boiling water, roll them up to look like a log.
- Take a piece of thread slide it under the log, cross over the top and pull tight. If you prefer you can use a sharp knife.
- Cut noodles between 1/4 and 1/2 inch wide.
- Take these pinwheel looking things of noodle dough to the drying area.
- Unwind them and lay them in an orderly fashion to dry.
- When dry use like any other noodle.