All Is Well Slow Cooked Ribs With SauerkrautFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 pounds lean pork spareribs cut in serving pieces shopping list
- 1 glass jar sauerkraut with caraway seed shopping list
- 1/2 head cabbage grated shopping list
- 1 large onion sliced thin shopping list
- 1 granny smith apple cored and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup light white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper and brown under broiler.
- Put alternating layers of meat, sauerkraut, cabbage, onion and apple in slow cooker.
- Mix water and wine and pour over ribs.
- Cook on low for 10 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Yummie, I've fixed them this way, great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
YOU KNOW IVE NEVER HAD PORK AND SAUERKRAUT TILL I MOVED TO OHIO WE COOKED POLISH SAUSAGE WITH IT ...BUT MOSTLY IM FROM WEST AND SOUTH AND THEY FIX BLACKEYED PEAS AND CORNBREAD FOR NEW YEARS DAYminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!