Chocolate Covered Cherry Jell-O ShotFrom zarbizarre 8 years ago
- 3 oz. package cherry Jell-O shopping list
- 8 oz. (1 cup) boiling water shopping list
- 4 oz. crème de cacao shopping list
- maraschino cherries, with or without stems shopping list
- 4 oz. white rum shopping list
- chocolate “Magic Shell” ice cream topping shopping list
- Spray can of whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Soak cherries in rum for at least 24 hours
- . Add some maraschino cherry juice if you need extra liquid to cover the fruit.
- Place one cherry in each empty Jell-O shot cup.
- Mix cherry Jell-O and hot water, let cool to room temperature, then add crème de cacao and ½ cup reserved rum mixture from cherries.
- Pour into cups so that cherries are submerged.
- Chill until firm. Cover with a thin layer of chocolate topping and place in freezer for 2 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.