Candy Cane FudgeFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- THE 2 HR CHILL TIME IS ADDED IN COOK TIME. shopping list
- 2 (10 ounce) packages vanilla baking chips shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups crushed candy canes shopping list
- 1 dash red or green food coloring shopping list
How to make it
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease the foil.
- Combine the vanilla chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until almost melted, remove from heat and continue to stir until smooth.
- When chips are completely melted, stir in the peppermint extract, food coloring, and candy canes.
- Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Chill for 2 hours, then cut into squares.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
Like we'll wait for the holidays to make this? I think not! I'm making this tonight! Thank you for your recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it