Smokey-Spicy Spanish Soup with Dandelion GreensFrom vanessa 8 years ago
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced shopping list
- 2 chicken/spinach sausages, diced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1 can chickpeas shopping list
- 1 bunch dandelion greens, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup frozen, chopped red and yellow bell peppers shopping list
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 cup tomato water or tomato juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon smoked Spanish paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- salt / pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a 4 quart pot on a medium burner, add the olive oil and the onions and sautė until it starts to brown.
- Add the chicken and sausage and sautė.
- Add all the other ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat down to a simmer and let it cook for 10 minutes or until the greens are tender.
- Taste for salt/pepper and adjust accordingly.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookvanessa Middleton, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!