Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding PieFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 packages (4-serving size) white chocolate flavor or chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut flavor instant coffee granules shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 1 Ready-Crust pie crust Graham shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl beat milk, pudding mix and coffee granules with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick.)
- Whisk in half of whipped topping.
- Carefully spread in crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Garnish as desired.I like thin chocolate squares set at an angle.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.