Mushrooms in Sour CreamFrom scpepccee 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt butter in skillet, and sauté the mushrooms until lightly browned.
- Blend the sour cream, flour, salt and pepper together, stir into the mushrooms and heat to just below the boiling point. Put into a small baking dish, sprinkle with the cheese and parsley, and bake for about 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- njspanteach Green Brook, NJ
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- paprikamama Lake Mary, FL
- kukla Barrie, Ontario, CA
- niksgurl1 Fresno, CA
- lindyjj Whereabouts, Unknown
- deigirl Paulden, AZ
- corgination Dunedin, FL
- leonora5 Kleinemonde, ZA
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookscpepccee Fort Mill, SC
The Rating4 people
This sounds devine, SCPepccee. I'm always looking for "something" to serve with steak besides the run-of-the-mill kinda things...I can see it going in a foil dish, covered, and in the BBQ for the last 10 minutes -- right beside the steaks ! Great p...morekukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
OOhhhh YUM...I love this recipe....I just love mushroom anything....but Im gonna make this for sure...Thankspaprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
This sounds wonderful! So glad I came across this receipe. I cant wait to try it out and it sounds easy which is even better.deigirl in Paulden loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!