Pull Apart Bacon BreadFrom crossfire 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 5 minutes or until partially cooked, drain on paper towels.
- Roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness, bush with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces; place in a large bowl.
- Add bacon, cheese, dressing mix and remaining oil; toss to coat.
- Arrange pieces in a greased bundt pan, layering as needed.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Cover with foil; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown.