Dads Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin CookiesFrom kayvee 7 years ago
- 2 sticks softened butter shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 +1/2 tsp. vanila extract shopping list
- 1 +1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 + 1/2 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1 +2/3 cups (10 oz) cinnamon chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder shopping list
- icing ingredients shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray cookie sheets with butter flavored pam. (or other cooking spray)
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla, beat well.
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Mix in oats, raisins and cinnamon chips.
- Combine bowls, until mixed together.
- Spoon onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 15-17 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire rack to let cool.
- Mix all icing ingredients and ice when almost cool. Add more sugar or milk to tweak consistency
The Cookkayvee Berea, OH
The Rating4 people
I am sure the flavors are great.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Having a dad that bakes cookies is worth a five alone! Love your recipes so far, thanks for the invite to be food buddies ^_^invisiblechef in loved it
All those ingredients are winners! Great post. Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it