Stuffed Oysters with SausageFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1 pint oysters shopping list
- 1 pound bulk sausage shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion tops shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 4 hamburger buns, dried in oven and crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Drain oysters, reserving oyster liquor; chop oysters and set aside.
- In a greased 3 quart saucepan, cook sausage slowly until browned.
- Add oysters, parsley, onion, and mushrooms; reduce heat and cook 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in bread, butter, and lemon juice; mix well.
- Oyster liquor may be added in a small amount, if mixture is not as moist as desired.
- Fill 14 oyster shells or individual baking dishes; sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place in shallow baking dish; bake at 250 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating1 people
Are you ever going to post a bad recipe? Hope not....your recipes are awesome and this one sounds fantastic. Keep up the great posts. By the way, what time is dinner? I've got the wine.........chefmeow in Garland loved it