Baileys Irish Cream Sugar CookiesFrom lavendarsky24 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add Bailey's, vanilla, egg. egg yolk & continue to blend.
- *Optional: add food coloring for extra spunk.
- Add flour, salt & baking powder. Mix with hands and knead until well formed.
- Allow to refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Then roll out and cut into shapes.
- Bake 6-8 minutes on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. (I found 7 minutes to work just fine.)
- Remove from cookie sheet and allow to cool. Frost at your leisure or leave plain.