Peanut Butter PancakesFrom donnaja1231 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 6 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanut oil or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Combine milk and remaining ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot nonstick griddle or a large nonstick skillet. Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
The Rating6 people
Peanut butter and Pancakes - YUMMM!!sunny in Portland loved it
I used this recipie this morning for my hubby's Father's Day breakfast. They were so yummy, everyone liked them. I added sliced bananas on top of the pancakes too, it was a big hit. Thanks for the great recipie.murelzgirl in Durham loved it
I love this recipe. I can't wait to try it out on my grandkids. MMMMMmm topped with sliced bananas and honey butter. Thanks for a great post.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!