Cheddar BiscuitsFrom trackwidow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Cut butter in with pastry blender
- Add cheese, mix lightly.
- Make well in center and add milk. Stir lightly with a fork til combined, adding additional milk if necessary.
- Knead lightly on lightly floured board til it all comes together.
- Roll into a rectangle about 3/4 inch thick. Cut into 32 pieces
- Place on greased baking sheets, brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, rotating half way through.
The Cooktrackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating5 people
Oh those sound really good, been looking for a long time for a good cheese biscuit recipe but I keep finding one's with garlic etc and I wanted a plan one that was similar to the one's they made at the hospital every other week on paydays. This soun...morehenrie in Savannah loved it
These are wonderful looking. Thanks!organicmama in loved it
It really looks good.Thanks for sharing...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!