Lime In The Coconut Flour CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 cup coconut flour shopping list
- ¾ cup rice flour shopping list
- ½ tsp. baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp. baking powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup raw sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup non-hydrogenated margarine shopping list
- Egg replacer for 2 eggs, prepared shopping list
- ½ tbsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 tbsp. grated lime peel shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp water shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven at 375F.
- Mix coconut flour, rice flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the sugar, margarine, egg replacers, lemon and lime peels, lemon and lime juices and water.
- Mix in flour mixture until well blended.
- Shape dough into small balls with your hands and place on an un-greased cookie sheet. They don't spread too much.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Made these tonight, delightful!heyoliver in Butler loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members