BrigadeiroFrom cubralinda 6 years ago
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of butter shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (sweet or without sugar) shopping list
- 1 package of chocolate sprinkles shopping list
- small paper cases -Like the ones you would use for cupcakes really small. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Put the condensed milk, butter, egg yolk and cocoa powder in a pan and mix them all together
- 2. Let the mixture cook over low heat for about 12 minutes, stirring it constantly until the mixture loosens from the bottom of the pan and it is thick like cream.
- 3. Put the mixture on a greased plate and allow it to cool down completely.
- 4. Roll 1 teaspoon of mixture into small balls. Tip: Grease your hands with butter before making the small balls. Wash your hands once in a while if necessary
- 5. Put the chocolate sprinkles in a bowl and roll the small balls in the chocolate sprinkles.
- 6. Place balls in small paper patty cases and then on a serving plate.
The Cookcubralinda Houston, TX
The Rating8 people
Delicious and amazingly easy..deserves nothing less than 5!!bookmarked!
now what recipe is comin up next??!!:)iffyo in loved it
Yummy... and picture is perfect! I rated it 5, thanks for share it!berry in Riverside loved it
This looks TERRIFIC.Thanks for sharing.
ambus in Lahore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!