Chinese Sesame NoodlesFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 8 oz. linguine shopping list
- 1/4c each tahini paste and smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 2 T. soy sauce shopping list
- 1T. plus 2t. rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1T.packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2t. grated gingerroot shopping list
- 2 scallions,diagonally sliced shopping list
- 1 small red pepper,chopped shopping list
- 1 small carrot,grated shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. drain and rinse under cold wate:set aside Meanwhile,in small saucepan over low heat,melt tahini and peanut butter,stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in garlic,soy sauce,rice wine vinegar,brown sugar,gingerroot and1/4c. warm water. Pour over pasta;toss to coat well. Stir in scallions,red pepper and carrot.
- Note: Sprinkle with chili oil for authentic flair
People Who Like This Dish 13
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- lsolkey Ardmore, OK
- capedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- shepherdrescue Lake Forest, CA
- mommyth Kochav HaShachar, IL
- tamloves2cook Arkadelphia, AR
- sheerocks Two Harbors, MN
- yomomma Danvers, MA
- zanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Yum!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
awsome chinese noodles thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These noodles sound so delicious! Thanks for another great recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!