Nutella MousseFrom izzy 9 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve instant espresso in hot water in small bowl. Add Nutella and Kahlua, beating until smooth. Put aside.
- Whip heavy cream until doubled in volume and it forms stiff peaks (Tip: chill the bowl and beaters to get a better whipped cream).
- Give Nutella mix a quick beat, and fold into whipped cream. Put into dessert glasses and chill 2 hours.
- Serves 4-6, depending on the serving.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and some sifted cocoa before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookizzy Manchester, CT
The Rating2 people
You are killing me with the Nutella. I love the stuff, great post. Thank you. I can see this served just for my Nutella loving daughter as a special treat. I'll get mom of the month honors. Yahoo!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!