Special DipFrom dixiediner 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together Sour Cream, Taco Seasoning, and Bacon Bits (bacon bits are optional) in a bowl, set it aside.
- Dice tomato, shred lettuce and get out cheese, set them aside.
- Pour mixture of Sour Cream, taco seasoning and bacon bits into a small casserole dish, spread it out evenly. Then start layering, put on lettuce, then tomato, then the cheese. Repeat until to top of dish or until gone.
- Can eat right away or can be refridgerated for 1 - 2 hrs.
- Serve with Tortilla chips and use as a dip. OR You can eat it as a salad if you would like.