Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese BarsFrom debbie919 8 years ago
How to make it
- Freeze cookie dough for about 1/2 hr before using.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla til well blended.
- Slice and press 1 roll of dough into an ungreased 13 x 9 pan.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the dough.
- Slice remaining roll of cookie dough into slices, flattening as much as possible with your hands.
- Lay the flattened slices over the filling, covering as much as you can.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely, sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before cutting.