marys Chocolate Oatmeal CookiesFrom robertg 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups oats-uncooked shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 package hershey's dark chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- cream butter and sugar, add eggs and vannila beat well
- mix all dry ingredients and add to liquid
- fold in chocolate chips
- mix well.drop by spoon fulls on parchment lined cookie sheets
- bake 12 to 14 minutes.
- cool on wire rack. store in container with a tight fitting lid.
- This is Mary's own recipe,not mine