Sour Cream Blueberry PieFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 single crust pie shell shopping list
- 3 cups blueberries shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter melted shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine 3/4 cup sugar and flour.
- Whisk in sour cream and vanilla.
- Arrange blueberries evenly in pie shell.
- Spread sour cream mixture over berries.
- Combine flour, 2 teaspoons sugar and melted butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over pie.
- Bake at 400 for 40 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Serve same day at room temperature.