Salmon with Cranberry Pistachio SauceFrom watson2167 5 years ago
- Cranberry pistachio Sauce shopping list
- 1 pound fresh cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 jar (10 ounces) red currant jelly shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts shopping list
- salmon shopping list
- 2-pound salmon fillet shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Chopped pistachio nuts, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix cranberries, sugar, orange juice and jelly. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 20 minutes, skimming off any foam that collects on surface. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup nuts; keep warm.
- Set oven control to broil. Spray broiler pan rack with cooking spray. Place fish, skin side down, on rack in broiler pan. Mix lime juice, butter and salt; pour over fish.
- Broil with top 4 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Top fish with sauce. Sprinkle with nuts.