Dark Chocolate Pecan Filled Mini Filo CupsFrom jerrydrussell 6 years ago
How to make it
- Run chopped pecans through food processor until chopped very finePiping the Ganache
- Bring cream just to a boil in small saucepan and pour over chocolate. Allow to sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir mixture gently until smooth.
- Add creme de cacao and pecans.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Add ganache to piping bag with large plain tip (or use a disposable and just cut the tip)
- Fill the filo cups to just below the top
- Place pecan halves over each cup
- Refrigerate until set (about 2 hours)
- Serve at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjerrydrussell Sheppard AFB, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!