Cappuccino Cream Cheese BrowniesFrom lor 6 years ago
- 4 squares BAKER'S unsweetened chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2-1/3 cups sugar, divided shopping list
- 5 eggs, divided shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. instant coffee granules shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 pkg. (250g) Philadelphia brick cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on medium for 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in 2 cups of the sugar.
- Add 4 of the eggs, the coffee granules and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Stir in 1-1/4 cups of the flour.
- Spread into greased foil-lined 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1/3 cup sugar, remaining egg, the
- 2 Tbsp. flour and cinnamon in same bowl until well blended.
- Spoon over brownie batter.
- Swirl with knife to marbleize.
- Bake for 40 to 45 min. or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs.
- Do not overbake.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Store leftover brownies in refrigerator.
- *I personally prefer to soften the cream cheese at room temperature instead of in the microwave.
- Nutritional Info
- Serving Size = 1 brownie (1/24 recipe)
- Calories 242
- Total fat 13 g
- Saturated fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 65 mg
- Sodium 135 mg
- Carbohydrate 29 g
- Protein 3.3 g
- Vitamin A 9 %DV
- Calcium 3 %DV
- Iron 6 %DV
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating3 people
Yes.... OMG.. these are to die for! Whipped up a pan tonight, going to freeze for Christmas. If I left out, they would be gone. I would eat every one, and I am not a brownie person!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
OMG..This is fabulous and thank you for the nutrition informations..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I would rate this 100 times if I can..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it