Candy Bar PieFrom dragonflylady13 9 years ago
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1 tub (12 oz.) whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 1 (2.07 oz.) snickers bar shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1 OREO pie crust (6 oz.) shopping list
How to make it
- MIX cream cheese and 1 Tbsp. milk in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping and chopped candy bar; stir gently.
- POUR 1-1/2 cups cold milk into another large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in 2 cups of the remaining whipped topping. Spread half of the pudding mixture onto bottom of crust; cover with cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
The Rating7 people
Really great..I have a close recipe posted to this one.I am sure the taste is irresistable..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Yummy, thank you so much. My husband invited a friend over tonight (jus told me) with a sweet tooth. I have all the ingredients! No 50 miles to a grocery. Luv yalisafay in Centreville loved it
This looks yummy, and, oh so easy. I have a similar candy bar pie recipe that was a favorite of my son-in-law. I'll have to dig it up and share. It's really easy. Chocoholics unite! debdebntim in Outer Banks loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!