A and W Onion RingsFrom dragonflylady13 9 years ago
- 1 cup McCormick Golden Dipt Tempura batter mix shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup beer shopping list
- 1 extra large white onion, sliced 3/8" thick shopping list
- 6 cups vegetable oil in your deep fryer shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the deep fryer to 375F
- Combine the tempura mix with the spices and liquid to make a
- batter using a fork. There will be some small lumps; don't worry
- about those.
- Slice the onion, and separate all of the rings.
- Dip the individual rings in the batter, and drop into the
- preheated oil. Deep fry 3−5 minutes until golden brown. Remove
- to a paper towel lined plate, salt lightly, and serve hot.