Applebees Baby Back RibsFrom dragonflylady13 8 years ago
- 3 racks (about 1 lb. each) pork baby back ribs, each cut in half shopping list
- Barbecue sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinager shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Put ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring water to a
- boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour or until ribs are fork tender.
- 2. Mix all sauce ingrediants together in a medium sauce pan and bring to a
- boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes or
- until slightly thickened.
- 3.Heat broiler. Line broiler with foil for easy cleanup. Place ribs, meat
- side down, on broiler pan, brush with 1/2 the sauce and broil 4−5 inches
- from heat source for 6 to 7 minutes. turn ribs over, brush with remaining
- sauce and broil 6 to 7 minutes longer or until edges are slightly charred.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
The Rating7 people
These are some of the very best ribs I've EVER had!! Tender, juicy, perfect sauce (not too sweet, etc). This will be our favorite rib recipe from here on out. The best!!joy2u2 in Florence loved it
Great ribs! I used Mesquite smoke. And my brick of ribs is between 4 to 5 pounds. That's how I froze them. First time I used a recipe that boiled ribs.
Not sure but think some Texans would be abhorred at the direction to boil ribs.
morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Linked to "IMI" string Applebees Baby Back Ribs 11/20/13 but actual recipe was made about 4 years ago.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!