Cheese Stuffed Italian ChickenFrom shelleybeanz73 8 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp basil, divided shopping list
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper shopping list
- 4 (3/4 oz) mozarella cheese sticks shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/4 cup bread crubs shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle with salt, 1/4 tsp basil and red pepper.
- Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. bell pepper.
- Place 1 cheese stick long wise down center.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Brush rolls with dressing.
- Combine paprika and breadcrumbs, roll chicken coating evenly.
- Place on sprayed baking sheet, seam side down.
- Coat with spray.
- Sprinkle with rest of basil.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until done and browned to suit you.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookshelleybeanz73 Ashland, KY
The Rating4 people
Sounds so good!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Do you use breaded cheesesticks or the string cheese type cheesesticks? This sounds sooooo good! I can't wait to try it out!dragonflylady13 in Wichita loved it
I went to make this last night, only to discover I was out of Italian dressing. (after I had put everything together already, of course) Well the only thing I had available was some general tsao sauce, so I put that on there instead. It was still ...moredragonflylady13 in Wichita loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!