Angel PillowsFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco shopping list
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (3 oz) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans or flake coconut shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter flavored crisco shopping list
- flake coconut for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees; grease baking sheet with butter flavored crisco; set aside.
- Cream 1/2 cup crisco, cream cheese and milk in medium bowl at medium speed until well blended.
- Beat in brown sugar.
- Beat in 1/2 cup preserves.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; mix into creamed mixture.
- Stir in 1/2 cup nuts.
- Drop 2 level measuring tablespoons of dough into a mound to form each cookie; place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet one minute; remove to cooling rack.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Combine confectioners sugar, 1/4 cup preserves and 1 tablespoon
- crisco in small mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until well blended.
- Frost cooled cookies; Dont completely cover cookie.
- Sprinkle a touch of coconut on top of frosting.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!