Baked Artichoke Crab DipFrom snowflake2622 5 years ago
- 2lb cream cheese shopping list
- 1-14 ounce can artichokes hearts (marinated or not your choice) drained shopping list
- 2 cans crab with leg meat drained shopping list
- shredded cheddar and mozzarella shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- Thick bread slices (toasted) for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a microwave & oven safe dish soften cream cheese in microwave
- While waiting chop artichoke except for two
- When cream cheese is soft mix in crab meat, garlic, artichokes, and some of the mozzarella and cheddar.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese and bake!
- You'll know its done when cheese on top becomes a nice golden brown, top with remaining artichokes for garnish
- Serve with toasted bread slices and ENJOY!!
The Cooksnowflake2622 Phillips, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!