Winter Spiced Hot Chocolate MixFrom pink 9 years ago
- 7 cups dry low-fat milk powder shopping list
- 3 ½ cups quality unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate, chopped or in morsels shopping list
- 2 ½ cups superfine sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove shopping list
- ½ cup instant mocha cappuccino powder (optional) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine half of the powdered milk with all of the semi-sweet chocolate in a food processor.
- Process until chocolate is finely chopped, almost a powder.
- Mix in vanilla and almond extract and process to mix.
- Empty the contents of the food processor into a large bowl and mix in remaining milk powder and all other ingredients.
- Mix very well and process again in food processor to finish.
- Use about 1/8 cup of mixture for a small cup of cocoa, or ¼ cup for a large mug.
- Just add boiling water and stir well.