Ben And Jerrys Cherry Garcia Ice CreamFrom dragonflylady13 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup shaved semi−sweet chocolate bars shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh bing cherries, halved and pitted (you may shopping list
- use canned cherries, but be sure to drain the syrup) shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups heavy or whipping cream shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place the shaved chocolate flakes and the cherries in
- separate bowls. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1
- to 2 minutes. Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then
- continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute
- more. Pour in the cream and milk and whisk to blend.
- 3. Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze
- following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 4. After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is
- done), add the chocolate and the cherries, then continue
- freezing until the ice cream is ready.
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!