Mini PissaladiereFrom tinam 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place puff pasty on a lightly floured surface. Cut out 24 rounds using a floured 2 inch cutter. Place on baking paper lined oven trays. Cover with plastic wrap while cooking topping.
- Warm oil in a heavy frying pan over medium heat. Cook onions over medium - low heat for 10 mins. or until soft and lightly browned. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Top each pastry round with onions. Arrange 2 anchovy halves in a cross patttern with olives.
- Bake in preheated oven (350F) for 7 to 10 mins. or until golden and crsip.
- Garnish each with fresh basil leaf.