Blueberry Onion Sauced Pork TenderloinFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 3/4 to 1 pound pound pork tenderloin shopping list
- 2 T butter, divided shopping list
- 2 medium onions, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 T sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup port wine or sweet sherry shopping list
- 2 T balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat broiler. Broil pork, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Remove to a platter, cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add onions and salt and pepper and cook until onions are golden, about 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and cook until onions are caramelized, about 3 minutes longer.
- Add port or sherry, balsamic vinegar, blueberries and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Thinly slice pork and serve with the sauce.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!