Oatmeal Pine Nut CookiesFrom thatgirlbill 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup regular rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup pine nuts shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended, scraping down side of bowl.
- In small bowl, stir together flour, oats, pine nuts, baking soda and salt.
- Stir into butter mixture until well blended.
- Cover and chill until cold, about an hour or up to 1 day ahead.
- Heat oven 350.
- With lightly floured hands, roll dough into 1 inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on parchment, buttered and floured or Silpat lined 12 x 15 baking sheet.
- Bake until well browned 6 - 10 minutes. let cookies cool completely on sheets, then remove with wide spatula. They will spread out and be thin.
- Serve right away or store airtight for two days.