Coconut Flour Banana MuffinsFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
- 1 cup coconut flour shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. Virgin coconut oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. honey shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven at 350 F degrees.
- Mix coconut flour and baking powder (put it in separate bowl.) In a mixing bowl, beat eggs gradually, and then add milk, honey, coconut oil, butter, vanilla and salt. Continue mixing. Then add the coconut flour with baking powder and mashed bananas. Blend well. Grease 12 muffin cups with coconut oil. Fill greased muffin cups with the batter.