Ranch Dressing And Seasoning MixFrom tuilelaith 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup dry buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper shopping list
- - - - - shopping list
- 1 milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup lite mayonnaise shopping list
- - OR - shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Combine frist set of dry ingredients.
- You may prefer to blend the ingredients in a blender.
- If so blend at high speed until smooth.
- For salad dressing use 1 tablespoon mix either additions below the dry ingredients.
- Otherwise use 1 tablespoon in any recipe calling for an envelope of ranch dressing mix.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating3 people
great post. we go through Ranch quickly too!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
Great post! Ranch disappears too quickly in our house too and the powdered Hidden Valley packets are getting darned expensive! X0auntybea in Vernon loved it
A money saver. Needs more salt for me.
See Ranch Dressing And Seasoning Mix for more.
9/22/16pointsevenout in Athens loved it