Spoon CandyFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
How to make it
- Put the instant pudding in a bowl, gradually add the milk, stirring with a whisk while you do so. Continue whisking for 2 to 3 minutes, until the pudding is thickened.
- Divide the pudding evenly between the ramekins. Refrigerate, uncovered, until firmly set. (This will take 45 minutes to an hour).
- When the pudding is set, take the ramekins out of the fridge and set them on the counter. In a small saucepan, combine the butter and chocolate. Turn the heat to low, and hold the pan over the flame, a few inches above the stove.* Stir constantly with a wooden spoon, until the chocolate is melted.
- The refrigerator chill should have left the pudding by now. Spoon between 1 and 2 tbsp (depending on the size of your ramekins) of the melted chocolate on top of the pudding, and swirl the dish around a little to make a nice, even layer. Return the ramekins to the fridge for 5-10 minutes, until the chocolate layer hardens.
- Break out the spoons and dig in!