Beef Noodle BakeFrom crs101271 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup small-curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced chives shopping list
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Add tomato sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream and chives; fold in noodles. In a greased 3-qt baking dish, layer half of the noodle mixture and meat mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.