Eggless Chocolate CakeFrom iffyo 8 years ago
- For the cake: shopping list
- all-purpose flour – 3 cups shopping list
- Castor sugar – 2 cups shopping list
- cocoa powder – ½ cup shopping list
- baking powder – 2 tsp shopping list
- salt – 1 tsp shopping list
- vegetable oil – ¾ cup shopping list
- vanilla essence – 1 tsp shopping list
- vinegar – 2 tsp shopping list
- Cold water - 2 cups shopping list
- For the topping: shopping list
- Thick cream - 2 cups shopping list
- Semi-sweet cooking chocolate (chopped) - 2 ½ cup shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients.
- Now to this mixture of dry ingredients add the oil and mix thoroughly.
- Add the essence and vinegar. Mix well
- Add cold water gradually stirring continuously.
- Now pour the mix into a greased 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes or until done.
- While the cake cools completely you can prepare the topping for the cake.
- For the topping, in a saucepan, heat the cream on medium heat. Do not allow it to boil.
- Now add the chocolate pieces and mix thoroughly till you get a uniform mixture of cream and chocolate. Pull off the stove.
- Once the cake has cooled completely cover it completely with the topping.
- Save a quarter of the topping mixture and put it in a piping cone. With the help of the piping cone, decorate the cake with the design of your choice such as flowers or any random design
The Cookiffyo IN
The Rating7 people
today just by looking at the recipes of your cakes i will be putting on weight :) l....o.....lmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Wow, what a great idea! I’m going to have to try these for sure.ambus in Lahore loved it
Great one Iffyo..You will be the our chocolate dectionary.. :)ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!