One Dish Chicken Rice BakeFrom elaina253 7 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup shopping list
- 1 cup water * shopping list
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
How to make it
- MIX soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Season with additional paprika and pepper. Cover.
- BAKE at 375°F. 45 min. or until done.
- TIP: *For creamier rice, increase water to 1 1/3 cups.
- Serve with your favorite steamed vegetable blend. For dessert serve pear wedges.
The Cookelaina253 Federal Way, WA
The Rating3 people
Hubby made this for dinner. He found it really easy to put together and the dish tasted nice. I think I'll add some more bits and pieces next time, maybe some sundried tomatoes/olives etc to make it a bit more tasty.surfergirl in Christchurch loved it