Salmon Burgers With Miso Sesame SauceFrom mellybelly 9 years ago
- 1 1/4 lb skinless salmon fillet shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- handful of chopped cilantro shopping list
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 green onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tbsp miso shopping list
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Finely dice salmon fillet and mix together well in large bowl with next 8 ingredients.
- Form burger mixture into 4 equal sized burgers and place on plate covered with plastic wrap. Cover burgers with more plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- While burgers are chilling make sauce by whisking remaining ingredients. Chill.
- Heat BBQ, Frying/Griddle pan or Broiler to high, spray with cooking spray and cook 4 minutes a side until just a touch of rare inside.
- Top with sauce and enjoy. Excellent on a bun with lettuce, tomato, pickled ginger and a side of crispy french fries.
The Cookmellybelly CA
The Rating7 people
Wow, what a great recipe. I'm glad to come have come across it, thanks for the friends request also. Can't wait to see more of your recipes.
Marieinvisiblechef in loved it
Thanks for a great recipe!orangeskipper in Redding loved it
This sounds great!dynie in Marietta loved it