Mennonite Apple CakeFrom lor 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. each of salt , cinnamon, baking soda, and vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2 cups apple, finely grated and packed into measuring cup shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tsp. ground nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Mix oil and sugar.
- Add well beaten eggs .
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Add vanilla.
- Fold in apples and nuts creating a thick batter.
- Scrape into greased tube pan.
- Sprinkle on topping.
- Bake 375 degree oven for 50 minutes or more if center is wet.
- Lower temperature. to 300 degrees and cook another 15 to 20 minutes
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating5 people
Oh yummy, I can taste it already!organicmama in loved it
Sounds like my apple cake recipe, it's really good. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Cinnamon and apples..My favourit.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it